viernes, 19 de octubre de 2012

Dia internacional contra el cancer de mama

Lo dedico con todo mi amor a todas las mujeres, diosas de la vida, y especialmente a las que hoy, estan luchando una batalla contra el cancer, a las que ya nos han dejado, y a las que han sobrevivido.

Aho Mitakuye Oyasin
"All my relatives".- We are all related
To the creator, for the ultimate gift of live, I thank you.
To the mineral nation that has built and maintained my bones and all foundations of life experience, I thank you.
To the plant nation that sustains my organs and body and gives me healing herbs for sickness, I thank you.
To the animal nation that feeds me from your own flesh and offers you loyal companionship in this wlak of life, I thank you.
To the human nation that shares my path as a soul upon to the sacred wheel of early life, I thank you.
To the spirit nation that gides me invisibly trough the ups and downs of life and for carryng the torch of light trough the ages, I thank you.
To the four winds of change and growth, I thank you.
You are all my relatives, without whom I would not live. We are in the circle of life together, co-existing, co-creating our destiny. One, not more important than the other. One nation envolving from the other and yet each depend upon the one above and the one below. All of us part of the great mystery. 
Thank you for this life.      

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario